Any test questions that can be used to test PTSD?
I have prepared the following questions for you as a first-step test to examine whether you may have PTSD or not, the answers only include true or false:
- Have you ever been exposed to a traumatic event?
- During the traumatic event, did you feel terrified or helpless?
- Do you constantly relived the traumatic events in your mind?
- Do you have nightmares about those stressful events?
- Have you ever tried to avoid places, thoughts, feelings that may remind you of the traumatic events?
- Do you have difficulty in trusting people, even the most intimate friends?
- Do you have problems in showing emotions?
- Do you have insomnia?
- Are you easily ignited?
- Are you constantly feeling and acting ready for any kind of threat (hypervigilant)?
- Have you been experiencing symptoms for more than one month?
- Do symptoms interfere with your normal life?
If most of your answers are true, please check with doctors as soon as possible.
Keywords: ptsd test questions; va ptsd exam questions