What is CIC hearing aids?
CIC is the abbreviated form of completely-in-the-canal.
A completely-in-the-canal hearing aid is molded to fit inside your ear canal. It improves mild to moderate hearing loss in adults.
Here is some information about a completely-in-the-canal hearing aid:
- It is the smallest and least visible type;
- It is less likely to pick up wind noise;
- It doesn’t contain extra features, such as volume control;
- It uses very small batteries;
- It is susceptible to earwax clogging the speaker.
Key word: cic hearing aids