I have type 2 diabetes and it really bothers me that I have to take multiple medications every time. Are there any combination medications for me?
Here are some examples of combination medications for type 2 diabetes.
- Duetact (Actos and glimepiride)
- Avandaryl (Avandia and glimepiride)
- Janumet (Januvia and metformin)
- Glucovance (Glyburide and metformin)
- Metaglip (Glipizide and metformin)
- Avandamet (Avandia and metformin)
- PrandiMet (Prandin and metformin)
- Actoplus Met (Actos and metformin)
Keyword: combination diabetes medications