Molluscum warts contains small and firm patches on the skin. These spots do not make you painful, but may cause itching for the patients. MC is really a harmless disease that can be resolved in a few months. It is caused by molluscum contagiosum virus, which can be spread through sexual contact or to touching some items such as clothing, toys, towels, etc . In this article, you will learn 5 natural home remedies for molluscum in adults. Let’ go.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. It has antiviral and antibacterial agents, which help treat molluscum warts. You can use a cotton ball and dip it into the apple cider vinegar, then apply to the affected area. You should do it every day and then you will get the desired effect.
2. Neem. It is an Indian tree and it has the healing properties that you can use to get rid of molluscum warts. The procedure is: You cook some neem leaves with water for 5 minutes. Have a bath with the daily water to get rid of the contagious.
3. Tea tree oil. It is rich in antimicrobial and antiviral properties and it is one of the most powerful home remedies for molluscum warts. Here’s the way to use tea tree oil for the condition: To treat this problem, you can use a cotton ball and dab it in tea tree oil, then apply it over the patches on the skin. You can also add tea tree oil to the daily bath water. Do it completely 3-4 times daily to get rid of the bumps.
4. Sea salt. Sea salt scrub is one of the natural home remedies for molluscum warts. You can combine some honey, olive oil and some sea salt and massage it for a few minutes before taking a bath. Wash with fresh water.
5. Baking powder. It is a natural deodorant that can treat poison, insect bites, ulcer pain, indigestion, and toothache, etc. For molluscum warts, you can mix some water with ½ cup baking soda. Apply it to the affected area and then shower it. Use it regularly until you see the improvement.